All Areas Window Tinting (A.B.N 49 716 690 556) is committed to complying with laws governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of Information
Whenever we collect personal information we do so in a lawful manner. We collect and hold the following types of personal information:
- Information about individuals who are customers or target customers as provided to us by those individuals or obtained in the public domain from other sources such as the internet, magazines and newspapers.
- Information about roles, means of communication and personal attributes of officers, employees and other representatives of organisations with whom we deal, collected incidentally in the course of dealing with those organisations.
- Information about individuals and entities that sign up as a member on our Website such as your name, email and address information.
Use and Disclosure
We gather personal information about you for the purposes of:
- marketing, supplying or delivering our goods and services to you;
- administration of our services;
- carrying out delivery and repair work which you have requested;
- improving and developing our products; and
- expanding our business.
Any information collected about you through our website is used exclusively for the purpose of processing orders, improving your shopping experience, or to communicate with you regarding goods and services and special promotions. We will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We will store any information that you provide securely and we will not sell or release it to any third parties, unless you have consented.
From time-to-time, we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as a third party contractor to deal with customer enquiries, product orders and deliver our products to you. In these circumstances we may disclose personal information to such companies and individuals to enable them to deliver goods and services on our behalf.
Security and Storage of Personal Information
We use our best endeavours to protect your personal information. Personal information is held in both hard copy and electronically in data storage systems which permit lawful access only by those company officers, employees and contractors on a need to know basis in order to perform their functions. Personal information is destroyed when it is no longer useful, incorrect or it is unreliable.
Your Rights & Contact Information
We are committed to working with our customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy and protection of personal information.